This week we finish the book of Acts and read Paul’s response to a very complicated church in Corinth (the letter of 1 Corinthians). As a reminder, Acts is the second book of the NT that was written by Luke. He describes the birth and spread of the early church throughout the Middle East and the Roman Empire in the first century.
1 Corinthians is a letter from Paul as spiritual parent to divisive and immature believers. He reviews the gospel message he preached and explains what a mature believer’s life looks like in such areas as sexuality, relationships, worship, and ministry.
Below, you’ll find the reading plan for the week and the link to the Bible Project video summary, a resource we highly recommend.
- Day 50 (Mar 7th): Acts 20-24
- Day 51 (Mar 8th): Acts 25-28
Bible Project Video Overview: 1 Corinthians
- Day 52 (Mar 9th): 1 Cor 1-4
- Day 53 (Mar 10th): 1 Cor 5-8
- Day 54 (Mar 11th): 1 Cor 9-12
- Day 55 (Mar 12th): 1 Cor 13-16
- Day 56 (Mar 13th): Catchup Day